About Leah

5.08.2007 11:11 PM 11 2009 Melanie

11 Response to "About Leah"

  1. Melanie Says:

    This comment has been removed by the author.
  2. Melanie Says:

    Leah couldn't get this to work on her blog so I thought I'd try.
    Plus, she gave me a sweet compliment and that goes miles with me.

  3. Margaret Says:

    I tried seeing it on Leah's blog, but couldn't. Thanks Mel.

  4. Margaret Says:

    By the way...a little compliment goes a long way? You are such a great niece. Will you meet me sometime at the Beach Hut for coffee?

  5. footsack Says:

    oh this is what Leah was trying to blog. Makes sense now :)

  6. Anonymous Says:

    THANKS MEL!!! you're great... like i said before :) i'm gonna put a link on mine to yours so everyone can see it... swell, you just made my day :D

  7. Becky Says:

    How about this Leah? You get a blog on blogger so that I can comment on it? I think that sounds like a better plan...

  8. Anonymous Says:

    ok, i'm contemplating it... i might do it... but then what about all the pics and stuff i have on my old one? i hate to lose those... ya, i'm a packrat... maybe once i get my computer working at my new house then i will be able to do it... i don't know why you guys can't comment, that's weird...

  9. Carol Says:

    I second what Becky says.

  10. Unknown Says:

    I agree, Leah. You definitely need a Blogger account. You don't have to delete your old one. You can keep the pictures on there, just start here anew. :D

  11. Anonymous Says:

    i'll work on it