Life - Abundantly

4.13.2011 11:09 PM 11 2009 Melanie
So I went ahead and did it. I made another blog that I'm hoping some people will want to join up on and co-author with me. I kind of had this idea to create a community where people could post hints and tips and questions about living healthily, no matter what that means to you.

So drop by, tell me what you think and if it's something you maybe want to be a part of, and I will stop going on, and on, and on, about it here.

Plus - I always love a good excuse to browse blog templates, and thanks to Cindi, I found another site that makes them. 

7 Response to "Life - Abundantly"

  1. Unknown Says:

    Hey, sure! I'll do it. I want to eat healthier, too, but I'm not very good at it. Maybe talking with other people would be fun. I can't say how much I'll contribute, but I'm willing to give it a try. :D

    Are you willing to take a suggestion?

  2. Unknown Says:

    It's a little detail thing, nothing major. BTW.

  3. Melanie Says:

    Is it the font? Bugging me too.

    Yes- always open to suggestions.

  4. Unknown Says:

    Haha, yup. That's it. If you make me an author, I might be able to fix it.

  5. Melanie Says:

    It's nice for the titles, but not the whole post. It's just overwhelming. I'll make you an author when I get home :) I'll never figure it out on my phone.

  6. Unknown Says:

    Lol I was just going to comment on the font. Tee hee.

  7. Melanie Says:

    okay - send me your e mail address and I'll add you all on :)