Un-freaking-believable

8.23.2006 3:49 PM 11 2009 Melanie
I am amazing. I just played my first game of Madden, and beat my husband 69-52.Tatum Bell rushed for nearly 400 yards and averaged over 20 per carry. Rod Smith made 4 touchdowns, Lelie and Putzier each had 1. I'm incredible. I'm every mans dream wife, or Peter's at the very least. He didn't even try to let me win, just picked a team that was a bit inferior to mine, since it was my first day, but I creamed him. I was never behind for a minute. I'm off to the Hall of Fame, I'm goin' to Disneyland baby! My third down conversions weren't that great, but know why? Because I just never need them. Between my killer offensive line, and Mr. Bell, I am well on my way to the Superbowl. Pittsburgh, eat your heart out. Seattle, get wet! It is the day of the Bronco, and a major victory in my married life. I'm off to gloat...and enjoy the very long backrub I just earned myself. Poor guy, he just never saw me coming...ah, the sweet taste of victory!

5 Response to "Un-freaking-believable"

  1. Becky Says:

    LOL. I like this side of you Mel. It's a little scary, but I like it.

  2. footsack Says:

    I can't bleleive it. What would you do if Peter decided to try a page of scrapbooking and made you look like a kindergarten with her first pair of scissors? Just kidding! But good for you!!! If you can beat them at their own game...go for it. Actually I think I would rather enjoy seeing Peter do some scrapbooking.

  3. Margaret Says:

    Peter scrapbooking ... hmmm. I have a feeling he might surprise you, Mel. But I think you surprised him as well. Way to go.

  4. Kathy Says:

    Peter? Scrapbooking? LOL, Good job Mel :) I think all those years of Donkey Kong in Uncle Jake and Aunty Colleen's basemant have finally paid off...and come to think of it you were always better then me *growl*...

  5. Kathy Says:

    at the playing the game