Lovin' Baby Lu

12.16.2006 2:15 PM 11 2009 Melanie
I thought perhaps, since Robyn is no longer blogging, that some of you may like to see some pictures of Lucas, or "baby lu" as we all call him. Sometimes, I can't believe how much I love this little boy. He's happy all the time, even though he's teething. He laughs and lights up when he sees you. It's so neat that he's getting old enough to recognize people he knows. When I walked up to them in the mall he was looking around at everything, but when he saw me, he knew who I was and his face broke out into his little squinty-eyed grin and he reached for me. What a little angel, and what a little goofball. Sorry that some of these are blurry, we had to use Peter's phone for them as our real camera was too far away and we didn't want to miss it.

All I want for Christmas is Luke...
* * *
Baby Lu and me in front of our Christmas tree last night.
* * *
My personal favorite. He sat with that cookie in his mouth like that for a long time, grinning around it.
* * *
Man I love this kid.
Merry Christmas from Baby Lu and his proud Auntie Mellie

11 Response to "Lovin' Baby Lu"

  1. Sue Says:

    Thanks Mel. Those are awesome pictures. He is so cute. He was so little when we were there. I wish we could see him. He will definitly be the shining star at your Christmas celebration. Enjoy. Give robyn and Baby-Lu a big hello hug from me.

  2. Unknown Says:

    Awww, those pictures are the cutest, what a funny little guy he is. I can't believe how much he looks like Robyn. I haven't seen him in a while, so it's nice to see how he's doing, and how big he's gotten!! :D

  3. Kathy Says:

    Awwww He's so beautiful! I miss the little guy, but I'll be upisland on the 26th to see everyone!!! I'm so excited :) I love the stocking picture, very cute! Have a good week Mel! Luv ya!!

  4. Claudia Says:

    Good gravy! Baby Lu has gotten so big!
    A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!

    I love the stocking picture.

    Feliz Navidad!

  5. Anonymous Says:

    i love these pictures! you guys should see some of the pictures i have on my phone! they are so beautiful!!! i will get my mother to post some:) i love that little buggy:D

  6. Anonymous Says:

    oh yeah! this is robyn:)

  7. Toad Says:

    AREN'T NEPHEWS AWESOME?! SO MUCH FUN. AND THEN WHEN THEY STINK YOU CAN GIVE THEM BACK.

  8. Anonymous Says:

    yep, best part about it. He's over all the time, and when he's fussy, or smelly, it's someone else's problem. love that kid. love him.

  9. Becky Says:

    You know... Aunts could change diapers. No one would complain. You might even get some kind of a heroes mention on a blog or something... At least a thumbs up.

  10. Cindi Says:

    On that note, Hooray for Auntie Jen, Auntie Amanda, and Grandma Sue!!! When we go home to visit I change maybe 25% of Chloe's diapers. And they all like to try and calm her down and are pretty good at it. Man alive, are we ever blessed!!!

  11. Carol Says:

    He is such a cutie, and turning into such a little man. Great pics Mel