My Gift to You All

12.24.2006 1:54 PM 11 2009 Melanie
Here you have it folks: What you've been waiting for all year long:
A perfectly good chance to giggle your little butts off at me.
And a chance to subject your own loved ones to the same ridicule.
Have at 'er.

Click this link

Hope you all have a wonderful holiday.
And now, I must go inhale my left over cabbage rolls.
Merry Christmas to all, and to all, a good night.

7 Response to "My Gift to You All"

  1. Sue Says:

    That was funny Mel. Thanks and Merry Christmas to you and Peter.

  2. Unknown Says:

    Ho... ly... CRAP! That was freakin hilarious. Oh man. I think I'm gonna try it.

  3. footsack Says:

    Looks just like you too!

  4. Claudia Says:

    I ..can't....stop....laughing!!!!

    that is awesome!

    Feliz Navidad my dear!

  5. Becky Says:

    Slick. I did Ang. She looks rad.

  6. Carol Says:

    LMAO. That was absolutely hilarious. Where do you guys find this stuff?

  7. Sue Says:

    Hey did you take a leave from blogging or something? I have been waiting for pictures or something. Miss hearing from you.