Are you sitting down?

7.11.2006 3:46 PM 11 2009 Melanie
My husband blogged. Maybe if everyone could go there and comment, he'd be encouraged to do it more often?
Anyway, he even put up pictures of our camping trip, so if you're wanting more of those, you can see them there. He hasn't converted to blogger yet, but the layout for his msn one is so cool.
So there you go. Here's my show of support for Peter, and his blogging. Plus, he's super hot and maybe if I do some shameless advertising for him, he'll make out with me.

7 Response to "Are you sitting down?"

  1. Unknown Says:

    What? *faints* Impressive. I'll have to go and check right now.

    I love how you put a link to his blog any time you mentioned him in that short post. And I think he should make out with you anytime you want.

  2. Becky Says:

    I'm betting he does...

  3. nadinebug Says:

    LOL....i'm sure u get it on no matter what..ehehehhe...ok, can't wait to check it out!!

  4. Anonymous Says:

    Your cute!
    Love Auntie Sue

  5. Carol Says:

    Ok, I wil have to go and check it out. I have it bookmarke, but gave up looking. WTG Peter!!

  6. Melanie Says:

    Thanks everyone for commenting on Peter's blog, especially Auntie Carol! I'm sure he will blog more often now. That blog has actually been up since I started blogging but just NEVER updated. Thanks for the great show of support.

  7. Carol Says:

    Yep, nothing I like better than to comment on a blog more than once in a few minutes. Sheeeeeeeeeesh.