Crazy Times

9.06.2006 12:06 PM 11 2009 Melanie
Hey everyone, just thought I'd let you know that I won't be blogging much for the next little while. We just moved in with Peter's family for a little while, and my internet is rather slow. We're coming back to Canada for Thanksgiving weekend and just yesterday, finally found a BEAUTIFUL place to live. Pictures to come eventually, but not really sure when. They did just send us some pictures so maybe I'll post them soon. I can't believe we found such a great place. I'm super excited. Anyway, just wanted to let everyone know that like my mom, I'm not ignoring you, I'm still reading the blogs when I can, and all that stuff. Will blog more later.

1 Response to "Crazy Times"

  1. Melanie Says:

    Oh, and sorry about the screw up with my blog comments, I can't see any from the last one I did, and my mom said the same, so I don't know what the heck is going on. Weird.