How Well Do You Know Me?

9.08.2006 11:42 AM 11 2009 Melanie
So this is the second of these I did. The first one, Peter only scored 50, so perhaps it was a little too difficult. I was trying to make it easier on people than Becky's, but it occurred to me that perhaps I just don't know Becky as well as I'd like, and perhaps I should meet her for coffee, and buy her a taco.
If you score less than 30, you have an instant coffee invitation from me.

Take the quiz

14 Response to "How Well Do You Know Me?"

  1. Toad Says:

    i got 20.

  2. Melanie Says:

    I suck. Try again, I fixed it. It was impossible.

  3. Melanie Says:

    robyn - you did the easier test you weirdo.

  4. Anonymous Says:

    Hey Robyn, I will have you know that I got 100% on the new quiz! Take that. I got 50 on the REALLY HARD one she made first... Ha!

  5. Becky Says:

    LOL on the Ben Stiller question. Also, you would build a log cabin FIRST? Like that day? You seriously wouldn't go out to dinner to celebrate first? I demand a recount!

  6. Toad Says:

    k i got 50 this time. thank goodness, cause i REALLY didn't want to go for coffee with you. whew.


    jk.

  7. Melanie Says:

    In case no one noticed, I really would rather die than meet Ben Stiller, or watch one of his movies even. Can't stand that guy. Okay, maybe that day I'd go out for dinner with whoever I contract to build the cabin. Sure.

  8. Claudia Says:

    Okay, I got 30 ... now, you know what that means, don't you?

  9. Trav Says:

    i'm awesome... i got 100%... i guessed on a couple, and totally fluked out, but i'm still awesome... but i still think you should stop in for a coffee... i'll even buy


    ps... i was msn'ing with becky while i did it... she knows that i didn't cheat or anything

  10. Unknown Says:

    Hey, 90%, that's pretty good!! :) I had no idea on that football one (other than the fact that it wasn't the last one), because I don't know anything about football, soo... How was I to know that you were learning football divisions (or whatever)? I don't even know what they are. I just picked the longest, most descriptive answer.

  11. Unknown Says:

    But when you move out, we'll go for coffee anyway. 'Cause you need to show me that coffee place in Qualicum, I forgot what and where you told me it was.

  12. Anonymous Says:

    I can't beleive that I only got 80. How does Carrie know you better than me??? Someone cheated here. I know it!!
    Mom

  13. Carol Says:

    I got 50. Guesss next time I will have to get Carrie on the phone to take the test, or just go for coffee with Melanie.

    Yes, the name on the test "Not telling" is me.

  14. John Says:

    I got 70, does that mean that I get 2 coffee's?