So Mad

11.15.2006 4:58 PM 11 2009 Melanie
Due to a crazy storm here, the ferries stopped sailing. We couldn't get to Vancouver, thus, couldn't go to the concert. We got our tickets refunded, our hotel room refunded, and are currently sitting at home. I'm so mad, I just don't even want to talk about it. I want much less, someone to ask me tomorrow, "so, how was the concert?" We didn't go. Blast and Wretch.

11 Response to "So Mad"

  1. Becky Says:

    Blast and wretch. I like it. I think I should start trying to throw that into conversations.

    "Oh, blast and wretch, Ben is poopy."

  2. Unknown Says:

    Aww, I'm so sorry! When I heard about the ferries not running, I remember thinking, "I hope they'll be able to run so Peter and Melanie can make their concert." But I guess not. That does suck hardcore, I'd be awfully disappointed as well.

  3. Margaret Says:

    When I heard the ferries weren't running I thought you might have gotten stranded in Vancouver, which probably wouldn't have been so bad. On the up side, now your parents can actually get you a "Christmas" present. OK. I'll shutup now. That wouldn't have cheered me up either. I'm so sorry for you both.

  4. footsack Says:

    Awwww. I am really sad for you :( but not so sad for me :)

  5. Carol Says:

    Sorry to hear you missed your concert. Darn weather, and the fact that the ferries can't run when there is torrential downpours and gale force winds. Sheesh!!

  6. Melanie Says:

    I will give a dollar to anyone who can tell me why I said "blast and wretch".
    As for the concert, meh, I'm over it, as long as I don't think about it. I am however, too tired to think of anything new to post, so it will stay for now.

  7. Unknown Says:

    Okay... I know, but I can't think of it. It sounds so familiar, but I can't say why. It'll come to me later. At 3 am in the morning when I'm laying in bed, or when I'm making use of the facilities.

  8. Sue Says:

    Hi. Nothing to say just thought this might link you to my blog, boring as it is.

  9. footsack Says:

    I know why you said blast and wretch! Because you didn't want to put what you were really thinking and that was bloody Hell!
    Ha ha I'm right and you know it.

  10. Melanie Says:

    You're wrong, and stop swearing on my blog...lol. It's from a girlie movie, and that's all I'll say about it.

  11. Melanie Says:

    Little Women. "Meg, don't say blast and wretch, it's slang"