Carrie Rocks.

3.28.2007 11:28 PM 11 2009 Melanie
that is all.

6 Response to "Carrie Rocks."

  1. Unknown Says:

    LOL Oooh, I'm Carrie The Incredible. :P I like that.

  2. Sue Says:

    This is very cool. Good job Carrie!

  3. Carol Says:

    I agree. Nice job Carrie. The blog looks fantastic.

  4. footsack Says:

    That is very cool and so like you. Yes Carrie, you did a good job.
    Notice all the comments on here are to Carrie and not to you? (except the first part of mine :)

  5. Becky Says:

    Oooooo. Aaaaaaaaaaa. Carrie. If I talk Ang out of crashing your wedding in a bridesmaid's dress will you do me next? You are the fabulous Empress of Blog design and I grovel at your delicate sweet smelling feet.

    I'm not worthy. I'm not worthy.

  6. Margaret Says:

    Mel, your blog is so amazing! Carrie did a great job.