Me In a Pretty Little Nutshell

3.16.2007 10:48 PM 11 2009 Melanie

11 Response to "Me In a Pretty Little Nutshell"

  1. Melanie Says:

    and you thought I couldn't write a short blog...
    Long rant coming soon, unless I run out of steam.

  2. footsack Says:

    Love the picture of Europe. Are you going there at night?
    It just looks a little black there.

  3. Carol Says:

    I think in some ways, we are the same. It's always neat to see these, and how close they come to really capturing out personality.

  4. Becky Says:

    Hey... Is the long rant about whatever it was that made you need to look at Sam's blog to cheer up? Cause I wanna know why you need cheering up.

  5. Becky Says:

    Also. Uncle Abe has a good video on his blog if you are looking for a laugh...

  6. Anonymous Says:

    Wow! That's pretty neat. I liked all the pictures and have decided that you have good taste Mel! Although I've never wanted to jump off a cliff naked before *lol* I just like to streak by a highway and then jump in a pool ;)

    Kathy

  7. Melanie Says:

    Hey - don't you wink at me Kathy. You got me started on this running around in public naked thing, and now I'm hooked. (Kathy and I streaked next to the highway when we were about 13 in broad daylight) Holy crap, I just realized that I've been in 6 different public places naked before. WHO AM I?!?! My entire opinion of myself has changed. CRAP! At least nobody saw me...I think.

    Becky - wasn't too sad, just a little lonely and wanted a smile, photos of your boys and Luke always do that to me.

  8. Melanie Says:

    Oh my goodness. 7. I should erase comments here and go bury my head in shame.

    In my defense, this also counts partial nudity though in all cases for more than 5 minutes at a time. My mother is going to disown me.
    Gosh, I wonder if I've been seen. Or photographed in secret. NOBODY GOOGLE ME!

  9. footsack Says:

    I am so ashamed :( :( :(

  10. Kathy Says:

    Sheesh Mel! I've only ever been naked once in public and that was with you...You've taken it to a whole new level!

  11. Unknown Says:

    This is a cute idea. I like it. I'm doing one now. And I never knew you've been naked in public so often. Nice job, Melanie.