Day Six (ish): A Song That Reminds You of an Event

3.31.2011 4:31 PM 11 2009 Melanie
Could also be under my happy songs. This was the song that Peter and I walked back down the aisle to on our wedding day. As we kissed, it was supposed to come on at that moment, loud, but I think there was some sort of malfunction. On the video though, it's perfect which is how I remember it. 

I remember Peter swinging me around up at the alter, after telling his dad politely to "step back" with his hand raised like a traffic cop. I loved that moment best, maybe even more than when he sang to me - I wish I could put that song up during this time. Maybe I'll figure that out here...

Strangely, I'd never seen the video. Now I like the song more.

Day Five: A Song That Reminds You of an Event
Everyday
Dave Matthews Band

1 Response to "Day Six (ish): A Song That Reminds You of an Event"

  1. Unknown Says:

    Yup. I remember that. :) I love this song, too. We walked back down the aisle to "Wrapped Up In You" by Garth Brooks. But for some reason, I cannot find it on YouTube.