6 Minutes?!?!

11.08.2009 11:54 PM 11 2009 Melanie
Oh my gosh, no time!!

Okay - here's what I'm excited about this week, which is actually a stunning glimpse into what my life has become.

Monday - Top Chef. Oh how I love Top Chef. It's by far my favorite thing on TV. Also, the Broncos are playing Monday Night Football, against the Steelers at home.
Tuesday - The Good Wife. I find it strange that I like this show, but I really do. Good drama.
Wednesday - GLEE! Oh thank heavens for glee. It sure is aptly named as that is the feeling that fills my heart when it is on.
Thursday - Grey's Anatomy, though I still don't know why I watch, I never miss an episode.
Friday - nothing, but that's only one day. Maybe I'll get out of the house a little.

There! Did I make it?

5 Response to "6 Minutes?!?!"

  1. Melanie Says:

    WHAT!?!?! Why does it say the ninth?!

    I published with two minutes to spare!!!

  2. Melanie Says:

    Oh my gosh, I rule the whole world. After posting this, I realized that my blogger settings were set to the wrong time zone. In under two minutes, I got back to the dashboard, fixed my time setting to Pacific instead of Mountain, and republished.
    Man, I can't tell you how badly that date would have bugged me if it had been on the 9th. Phew.
    Darn you Becky for this silly NaBloPoMo

  3. footsack Says:

    I miss you guys :(

  4. Melanie Says:

    we miss you.

  5. Becky Says:

    LOL.

    TOP CHEF! Yay!
    Nothing on Tuesday for me.
    Glee! And America's Next Top Model! Yay!
    THURSDAY! Survivor! The Office!! Grey's!!! PROJECT RUNWAY!!!

    (You know you can change the date and time right in the post right?)