Phew, Done.

11.30.2009 7:18 PM 11 2009 Melanie
I can't believe I blogged 30 times in 30 days. I nearly made it except for the internet being down yesterday. Oh well.

All of this, and I really don't know that I've said much. I think December will be nice for all of us. No rushing to the computer at 11:30.

Anyway, thanks all for reading, and for writing, I like reading your blogs, even the ordinary day ones. I'm happy for the new bloggers, like Jonathan, and Uncle David and Auntie Carolyn and Robyn. Good times. I hope this keeps up.

And now for something completely different:
I said I'd do it, and I did.







All I have to say is this: I'm not blogging tomorrow. Or maybe even the next day.

6 Response to "Phew, Done."

  1. Margaret Says:

    What a pretty ginger bread house. Lucky Bella. Too bad she can't eat it yet. Lucky Mel and Peter. Or could it be Lucas?

  2. Melanie Says:

    Yeah, it'll be Luc. He already asked if he could come to my house after Christmas and eat it.

  3. footsack Says:

    If you feed that thing to Luc, he is staying at your house for at least 6 hours after!
    Just so you know!

  4. Anonymous Says:

    I agree! I am seriously not dealing with the aftermath of that! might as well unleash a tornado.

  5. Claudia Says:

    Wonderful job, Mel! Love the pink candies :D

  6. Sue Says:

    That is so pretty and Pink!