It was going to happen sooner or later

11.20.2009 11:08 PM 11 2009 Melanie
This is about to be a very lame post.

Robyn and Luc are over. Bella is happy. We had shepherds pie for dinner, but I tried to make it with roast beef instead of ground. It was delicious, but texturally, a total failure.

We're going to play Super Mario Bros for my Wii. We can all play at the same time, in the same level. This makes me super happy. Mom came over today, we played all of world one while dad snuggled Bella.

I have a hot chocolate spiked with Bailey's. Joy, if you're reading this, never leave alcohol at my house again. I guess I owe you.

That's all I got, folks.

3 Response to "It was going to happen sooner or later"

  1. footsack Says:

    Glad you guys had fun!! Can hardly wait until you come over with that silly game:)

  2. Unknown Says:

    I've actually always wanted to make shepherd's pie with roast beef, or some other kind of sliced beef, instead of ground beef. I'm still gonna try one time.

    I want to come over and pay Super Mario Bros! I'm so tired of being sick.

  3. Melanie Says:

    I think if you do roast beef you've got to do something other than mashed potatoes. You just end up with so much liquid....mine was soup. I'll try it again though. Let me know how yours goes.