Wedding

11.14.2009 11:30 PM 11 2009 Melanie
Shawn got married today. It was lovely. The ceremony was beautiful, the bride cried coming down the aisle, Shawn was beaming and told her "this is the best day of my whole life". Which was pretty stinking sweet.

Bella looked so cute you could have eaten her right up. I wanted to nibble on her she was so completely adorable. She also giggled for the first time tonight, we're pretty sure. She did it to herself and we all looked at each other like, "did she just laugh?" I didn't hear it well enough to know with certainty.

But I'm not going to lie, the highlight for me had to be watching Carrie and Carlie dance. Carrie, you're my hero.

Goodnight.

7 Response to "Wedding"

  1. Claudia Says:

    I won't lie when I say I wanted to take Bella home! I think I squished her too, can't help it, sorry!
    That dress was friggin' adorable and the SHOES! Oh my gosh, the tiniest, shinny shoes were too cute for words.

  2. Christine Says:

    Where are the pictures???????

  3. Unknown Says:

    :D We were cuttin' a rug. Oh man. What a good time. Someone needs to get married at least every year so that we can have dances.

  4. Melanie Says:

    I know! Who should we marry off next? I vote Robyn

  5. Unknown Says:

    Yup. Alright. And the countdown starts... now. We've got 365 days.

  6. Melanie Says:

    Do you know any really nice tall and preferably Australian boys?

  7. Unknown Says:

    I'll keep a lookout at the CK.