My Wish List

11.16.2009 8:59 AM 11 2009 Melanie
Okay, I've finally got a moment - it's first thing in the morning and I've got a coffee and Bella is chattering away to herself and smiling (it's how she begins every single day). Yipes! Is my coffee gone already? Give me one sec.
Ahh, much better.

First. I actually need one of these. I have too many doctors appointments to keep track of, and now that I'm not working I barely remember what day it is, let alone that I need to be somewhere at a certain time and date. I'd like one of these a lot. But this one is expensive. I'd be happy with this one instead. Plus I can put a photo in it. Nice. If I could have any one I wanted, I'd get a Kate Spade one. But who are we kidding? I'm not that trendy. Moving on.



I'd really like this also, and it's not too expensive! I love this movie. Love everything about it. Perfect gift for a person on a budget. My face will light up, I'll watch it again and again, and one only has to spend $15.

This would be nice also. Or just a gift certificate to Michael's. I'd be great with that as well. I want to keep crocheting, and once Bella's blanket is done I'm going to be all out of pretty yarn. This is a great idea for Peter, since when I'm doing it, I actually stay awake in front of the TV!

Well, it's my wish list isn't it? I've wanted a pair of these for AGES. My 5th anniversary is coming up though, maybe I could get them then? I'm not ever thinking that they'll be under the tree, but a girl can dream can't she? And diamonds don't care if you are still carrying your baby weight. Or your "crap-I-got-fat-on-holidays-and-then-had-Christmas" weight. Whatever, it's my wish list and I want them. They're beautiful and make me smile.


You know what else doesn't care if you're fat? Purses and shoes. Oh, I love accessories. Not shoes as much, but purses and scarves and the above mentioned earrings. If you want to get me a handbag, this site will work. So will this one. Oh, and Kate Spade does those too, and I don't care if I'm trendy or not, I'd haul one of those around. Especially this one. Oh my gosh, I'm salivating right now over that bag. Oh my, oh my, oh my. But no, if we're being honest, this will do just fine. Man, I could do a post just about purses.
This. I need this one. I'm getting to the point of not using my Lavender Vanilla Sleep Therapy lotions and scrubs. Because I'm going to run out, and then I'll be sad that they're gone. I want this. Anything from this site will work, even if I'm still fighting with them because they took away my favorite scent. I like this one a whole heck of a lot though. And speaking of lavender:

I love this store. I went there last year while in Denver. I spent quite a bit of money but got some really lovely things. One of which was a jar of real lavender. I put it in hot chocolate and it was blissful. I put it in jasmine tea, and it's even better. I made Robyn make me some lemon shortbread with it, and they were really good also. Plus I'm out of my spiced vanilla sugar, and I need that. I may shop here later today. Blast. Don't leave me at home alone with the credit card. I'm bad news.

Okay, Bella is fussing now, and it's time for her morning nap. Despite every effort to the contrary, she does have a bit of a schedule, and 10am is nap time. Holy, it took me this long to do all this? Must have been the handbags. I need to gaze at that Kate Spade bag just one more time.



5 Response to "My Wish List"

  1. footsack Says:

    I thought you didn't like animal print???
    ...oh and $425 for a purse?? Let me rush out and buy you 2 for that price :)

  2. Melanie Says:

    I don't like animal print. I don't know why I like the giraffe, it's strange.
    I know hey? The prices are just silly.

  3. Unknown Says:

    :D Mmmmm a Michael's gift certificate would be nice! I love all of the little things that you get, like real lavender and spiced vanilla sugar! I don't like lavender or vanilla much, but I love you.

  4. Kathy Says:

    I love your posts Mel :) Do you know I've never seen the "Roman Holiday"? Me? The person you loves old movies. I have to watch it now...

  5. Claudia Says:

    Great post, now I have an idea :-P


    I think I might just post something like this on mine!

    Ps: What is Bella's wishlist??