Can I Just Number My Posts Like Uncle John?

11.11.2009 8:00 PM 11 2009 Melanie
So since Peter works for Shaw Cable, we literally get every channel known to man. They say if he had to pay for it, it would be over$300 a month. It's exhausting. I wish I could pick 20 channels. I'd be fine. I don't need 200. I like getting things in HD, but Peter is always walking by and switching my channel from regular TLC to HD TLC. Seriously, I'm watching "Say Yes to the Dress" - who cares if it's HD or not? Honestly, most times, unless I'm watching an action flick or a football game, I can't tell the difference. Saying this is the only way to get Peter to look like he's sorry he married me. It's good times. Watching football in HD is life changing though, I don't know how we lived without it from September to February.

You'd think it'd be great never wondering what you're missing on those channels you don't get with your bundle. Would you like to know? Here goes: a list of shows that are on at any given time, providing you have enough channels.

Friends - obviously. I don't think you have to have very many channels to be able to watch Friends 24 hours a day.
CSI (wherever) - I like Miami the best, because I like Horatio, reminds me of my father in law. I never watch though, most times it just depresses me.
Dog the Bounty Hunter - I hate this show. I know it's got a good following, but I honestly couldn't care any less. He's a schmuck, and annoying like crazy and she's worse.
Hitler Documentaries - we got really into this for a while. I love anything related to WWII. Fascinating, but it's run it's course.
Oprah - because what if you don't get off work until 5 and by then it's over? Done with Oprah, but I wish I had watched when Ellen was on.
House Hunters - or any of it's spin offs, like "House Hunters International (love it) My First Place, For Rent, Property Virgins, and a bunch more I can't think of right now. If I can't find anything to watch but the above mentioned, I'll usually have it on TLC. If Food Network is showing, say, Jamie Oliver or Gordon Ramsay, both of whom I harbor a strong dislike for. Anyway, House Hunters is literally on 6 times a day. Who knew?

Tonight I got to watch the CMA's while Glee was taping. Taylor Swift won entertainer of the year and cried like a little girl, because well, she's 19 and she is. I love her - made my whole night. She also took home female vocalist of the year and thanked "every person in this room for not walking up on stage and interrupting me". There was a lot of fun at Kanye's expense tonight, which was good times. I love any awards show of any kind. Guilty pleasure I guess.

In good news, tomorrow I'm going to the doctor with Bella to get the low-down on how house bound I need to be, so maybe I'll have something to write about other than TV. Gosh I'm so lame it's exhausting even to me.

4 Response to "Can I Just Number My Posts Like Uncle John?"

  1. Becky Says:

    Seinfeld is on ALL the time too.

  2. footsack Says:

    hopefully soon you won't have to watch so much tv!

  3. footsack Says:

    You should have a little side bar thingy where you have Bella's blog. I have to use Shawn's computer right now and I can never find her blog because I can't bookmark anything. Just a thought.

  4. Sue Says:

    WOw! 200+ channels. I have 4, one being the french channel. And I still watch too much tv.