I May Be Done Blogging

11.18.2009 5:08 PM 11 2009 Melanie
Forget NaBloPoMo. Guess what I got today?! Just guess. Well, as you can already see the picture below, don't guess. Just grab some drinks and come over and play with me!
I'm so excited for so many reasons about this game.

Here's the first one. It's not three dimensional. It's the way the old ones were, the scrolling screen sort of deal. I loved Mario Galaxy, which is about as 3D as you can get, but I like these better. I just do. My mom will play this with me! Oh I actually have a reason to look forward to Peter going to Colorado.

Look at them!! It's so cute!! Oh man, I just can't tell you how excited I am for this. I have been waiting MONTHS for this game to come out. Oh how I love my Wii. Ahem. Peter's Wii. Well now that just sounds wrong. Screw it. I love my Wii.



AND! You can play four people at a time! And you can be a penguin! And the Yoshi's are back! Okay, I'm going to go before the use of all these exclamation points even starts to annoy me. I'll keep blogging, but I can't tell you how profound they may be.

8 Response to "I May Be Done Blogging"

  1. Sue Says:

    I want this!

  2. Melissa Says:

    Oh man! You're lucky. I want it but can't justify buying it. I think somebody might just get it for Christmas instead.

  3. Becky Says:

    The boys would love this. TEMPTING.

  4. Dave Says:

    Oh man I wanna get that but Ethan wuld seriously never get off the Wii and we can hardly get him off there at the best of times.

  5. Unknown Says:

    I may be coming over right now.

    Okay, if I wasn't sick, I would be coming over right now. OHH! I've been wanting this game for FOREVER, too! I love Mario, and especially the old school platforms. AND YOSHI!!!!!!!! *squeal* I so asked for this for Christmas, too.

  6. Melanie Says:

    We cut the Christmas budget and got it now. We're lame like that.

  7. Melanie Says:

    That sounds terrible. Not cut completely, just hacked slightly...oh well.
    I beat Lara Croft today, I had to have something to do.

  8. Margaret Says:

    I think I might have to put this on someones wish list for Christmas.