Date Night - part II

11.29.2009 11:59 PM 11 2009 Melanie
This is appearing about an hour and 37 minutes late. But it wasn't my fault, my computer wasn't connecting to the internet. Peter fixed it.

Date night went well. I only cried a little as we were driving away and a little again when my dad called me 10 minutes before we got home asking how long we'd be because Bella was refusing to take a bottle and was crying. Other than that, she did fine, and so did I. Next time I'll try a movie. Dinner was delicious, the appies were incredible, the mains were good, but the sides were totally uninspired. What can you do? We had a great time either way.

As for the bottle, we tried it again today and it worked like a charm, so who knows what that was about.

Anyway, it's nearly 2am and I'm going Christmas shopping tomorrow with Robyn. And I'm supposed to put up a link to her blog. And tell people to comment. She should keep blogging. So there you go. Go comment on Robyn's blog.

3 Response to "Date Night - part II"

  1. Unknown Says:

    :D Yay! I'm glad that you had a really great time! I find that a lot at restaurants. It's like they have these great appetizers and the main dishes are great, and then the sides? It's like they gave up.

    And Robyn... finally!

  2. footsack Says:

    I was very happy to babysit! I'll do it again anytime but you may want to ask Robyn. Apparently she can get Bella to drink her bottle when I can't!!
    Suck!
    Seriously, I had a wonderful time :)

  3. Anonymous Says:

    I want to babysit next time!!!
    as for the comment thing. Yes, if I know people are reading my blog, interesting or not, I will continue to write. Thanks Mel;)